- Made in the USA.
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves, and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
- This Sometimes I Tell Myself Put Down The Book And Get Some Things Done Then I Tell Myself Be Quiet And Read T-Shirt is a perfect idea for National Library Day, Dr Seuss Day, Read Across America Day, Reading Day, World Library Day.
- This design is also a great idea for book lover gifts, best gifts for book lovers, gift ideas for book lovers, gifts for librarians.
- TOP QUALITY: Our apparels with outstanding quality are screen printed & designed in the USA with the newest technology & eco-friendly inks; lightweight, soft and breathable.
- FEATURES: Side-seamed, retail fit, unisex sizing, shoulder taping, 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed, and ring-spun cotton.
- AWESOME FIT: Fits true to size, great fit and feel – Available in multiple sizes and colors. If you are unsure about sizing, please use our sizing chart in the website footer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not happy with our product, please feel free to contact us; we will give you the best solution within 24 hours.
- All Teeducate products are custom-made for every order, so please allow 4-7 business days for us to ship out your order. Thank you!